<VV> CORVAIRS

sandy sandy at sandiegogems.com
Thu Jan 7 20:09:02 EST 2010

I believe CORSA stands for Corvair Society of America..... not the Children's  ORAL RADICALIZATION Society of America.  I was a CORSA member for member years and years and chaired the 78 convention here in San Diego.  The best thing about CORSA and the SDCC was the CORVAIRS. NOT petty club politics.
I joined this blog just two days ago to find old friends and get to know the people involved in the hobby today.  You children and all the name calling is pathetic. Why don't you boys start acting like adults and get back in the garage and out of the kindergarten.  I'm leaving this blog.... if I want drama, I watch TV.

goodbye
Sandy Sanford....