<VV> Camp Fire

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Thu Jan 7 15:28:40 EST 2010

That is all well and good. So having made that decision, then please refrain
from distinguishing on VV between those whom are not members who you have
allowed to post from those who are members who are allowed to post.

What purpose does that serve, apart from being unwelcoming of views from a
larger audience.

Brent Fullard
Corsa Member