<VV> was wireing for 63 alternator - now Marking things

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 13:10:38 EST 2010

If you number the tags with large highly legible numbers BEFORE you place them on the wiring, then they'll show up clearly in the digital pics you take of the wiring BEFORE you remove it.  This way you should be able to easily restore your wiring to its original position.
Frank "combining 2 good suggestions into one" Burkhard