<VV> air pressure switch

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 8 18:24:09 EST 2010

this is a very good, simple (what could be better than that?) system,
sold by Warren LeVeque. The one down side is that the indicator light
will glow at idle speeds, because there is not enough air flow at idle.
Not an issue on a race car, but might be an issue on a daily driver.

jack kean
Arlington, Texas