<VV> My Corvair isn't Corvair Shaped!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jan 8 18:27:43 EST 2010

We worked on (repainted, not restored) a '68 Maseratti Mexico that was
at least a 1/2" thicker due to liberal amounts of body filler. I was
reading the club magazines the owner supplied to help with the work and
found this was NORMAL! The discussion on replacement parts was
interesting, as sheet metal like doors and fenders were custom fit to
each car. No two parts the same size...

Our Corvairs are so much easier to work on!

Frank DuVal