<VV> bickering online

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jan 8 19:41:29 EST 2010

I find it entertaining!   It's fun to analyze  everything and  note who started things,  who brought them  out publicly.  Then try to determine what  are the motives,  personal situations of all the responders...  as well as  whether anything constructive can come of it!

 Then set back and  wait to see if my  summation  is correct!

All this, while  just being content to live in a country where all of us FREE  to do pretty much what we want, like drive one of my 4 Corvairs.. or take my Corvair powered boat for a spin.

 I know I belong to CORSA   because "IT WORKS".

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm