<VV> Round it goes (humor)

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 06:45:55 EST 2010

Oh yeah!?.   Well...  wait.  What are we talking about?  ;op

1 broken down '65 Corsa
-Cash Case

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big
enough to take away everything you have."
~Thomas Jefferson

cash.case at sbcglobal.net

On Jan 8, 2010, at 1:08 PM, <kaczmarek at charter.net> <kaczmarek at charter.net