<VV> Fwd: Winter Driving in a different wierd car - not a Corvair

scottygrover at aol.com scottygrover at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 09:29:14 EST 2010

When I was a kid, my dad's pride and joy (although he couldn't drive it to
work--he worked for Dodge) was a 1937 Cord 812 convertible.  Front-wheel
drive was only available on Cords and the U-joints weren't as reliable as the
 ones on FWD cars today. But it was a joy to drive in the winter in
Detroit--could go where others couldn't--even down near the river where there  was
an absence of level ground.

Scotty