<VV> Corvairs in the Winter

Jack Kean jkean at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 9 10:53:45 EST 2010

Temperatures here in Arlington, Texas, have been falling below 20
degrees for the past few days. It's a little low for my convertible. But
since the sun has been out for the past few days I'll be putting the top
up (for the first time since October), and driving the car. It's not
buried under 3 feet of snow, nor will I be driving through any snow
drifts (no real snow here since Christmas Eve). Only problem is the fan
seems to have dislodged itself from the heater motor (or something else
is stopping it from turning). Was going to check that out when I replace
the clutch later this month. But since the weather is so nice (high
today will pass 32 degrees), the car comes out of the garage.

Ah, the joys of living in Texas during the winter.

jack kean
Arlington, Texas