<VV> LoM, was: Corvairs in the Winter - now humor - now serious

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 9 14:19:39 EST 2010

Answer to all that is: LACK OF MAINTENANCE!

So many ills like that are for that reason. As I always have said, a
Corvair will let you know when it needs maintenance. In a helova hurry, and
in no uncertain terms.

I've ridden in new Corvairs (my dad's '62 wagon and a friend's '69 500),
owned some low-miles cars, and even done a pavement-up resto, and KNOW that
there is nothing inherently bad about the Corvair design. But I've also had
enough beaters to know that any weird problems are as a result of LoM.

-Mark

Boarding
> > O.
> >
> > dp