<VV> Corvairs in the Winter

sethracer at aol.com sethracer at aol.com
Sat Jan 9 14:28:24 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/9/2010 8:11:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Vairtec at optonline.net writes:

Of  course, if I may boast, I think I am a much better snow driver than
most  people.  More recently, I drove my two wheel drive S-10 pickup --
certainly no one's idea of a snowmobile -- over a closed mountain road
during a blizzard, passing all the stuck SUVs.  I set no speed  records,
and periodically I had to stop, back up, and try again, but my  2WD
pickup made it over the mountain while the AWD suburbanites  sat.

There are some things in life that I don't want to get good at!  <grin>

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette