<VV> Corvair Plans for 2010??? DACC Homecoming

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Jan 10 08:19:27 EST 2010

I would hope everyone would consider attending the Detroit Area Corvair Club Homecoming!  Mark your calendars for August 26 to 29 ... Perhaps even come earlier for the Woodward Dream Cruise held on the previous weekend. The Homecoming has something for everyone and is growing every year, so this year join the fun.  We will soon announce a new web site and provide on line registration.
Ken P

Daniel Monasterio <dmonasterio at hotmail.com> wrote:

Cedar Rapids on my custom "new" 64 GB !!

Daniel Monasterio