<VV> Corvair Plans for 2010???

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 10 18:44:55 EST 2010

The TRI State in Canon City,Colorado in May.
Iowa in June.
The TRI State in Oklahoma (probably) in Oct. (?).
The Toss in Palm Springs.
I'm sure Denver for some RMC meetings and probably Phoenix.
All in either my Rampside, '69 Covert. #2891, and/or in the '62 Monza Wagon (currently at Calif. Corvairs for some resto work)
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado