<VV> engine paint question

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 10 23:27:50 EST 2010

The DE1634 has always held up well for me.  Of course, the part must be
clean before paint is applied.  I use it directly on the part without any
primer.  Withstands gas and brake clean, but not carb clean.  Very easy to
blend if something gets scratched.  Of course it needs to set up for at
least a couple of days - warming up the engine might speed that up a bit?

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140