<VV> Stop this nonsense

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Jan 11 11:13:13 EST 2010

Hi Ken,

They are around, you just have to look, but I think that's true now if
you want any specific model Corvair.  Be aware that all Lakewoods are
'61s, in '62 there were 700 and Monza wagons.  Nice thing about a '62
is the dual master cylinder swap is a bolt in, if you're so inclined.
Since so many of them had rubber floor mats a very high percentage of
wagons either need or have had the floors replaced.

It's kind of cool to be a car guy when the kids get into their teen
years :-)

--Bryan