<VV> Body piece needed - for my Corvair!

sethracer at aol.com sethracer at aol.com
Tue Jan 12 02:12:59 EST 2010

I am getting ready to do some final bodywork and then paint on my
"Stinger". The car was originally a turbo Corsa and somewhere along the way, the
body cut-out for the turbo exhaust pipe got all cobbled up. Since I will be
normally aspirated, I no longer need that cut-out, anyway. I need to replace
that portion of the body so i can add a rear grille. I am looking for a
piece  from an otherwise ready for the crusher late model. What I want is
someone to  cut sideways from the top of the regular rear grille cut-away around
to the  mating joint with the right rear fender. That is about 8-10 inches.
If a bit of the lower rear part of the fender is attached, that is okay, I
can separate it. I will have the piece added on the car. Please contact me
if  you have that available.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette