<VV> Promoting CORSA nad the CPF

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 22:00:21 EST 2010

Pete Koehler wrote:

<<Group, Please let me bounce an idea off of you. I have
been working on a schedule of events that I want to
attend this year. My plan includes promoting the CPF and
the CORSA Organization at several multi-marque shows. In
this way it may be possible to introduce new people to the
Corvair hobby that we all know and love.

........ I think this is a very good way to put our
best foot forward and see if we can generate some new
interest in the Corvair hobby. What do you think?? -
Caveman Pete in Slippery Driveway, PA>>

I think YOU ROCK Pete !
-- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996, Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on