<VV> keeping promises-Joining CORSA

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Wed Jan 13 04:11:46 EST 2010

keeping promises.

A few months ago, I said that I was unemployed and could not afford my CORSA
membership renewal. Several members here on VV spoke up and pledged $5.00
each to pay my dues for me. I was immensely touched and  honored, thank you.

I started work at LS Corvair Parts on December 28th. Today, I got my first
Commission check. As promised, I went to the CORSA website and paid for two
years membership. Tomorrow, I will contact CORSA and ask them to take all
the previous donations to my membership and put them in the general fund.

Dave Thompson

Westminster, CA

A proud, paid  member of CORSA