<VV> Naming Corvairs

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 13 10:52:46 EST 2010

Air Conditioned Corvairs RULE!

-Mark (prez of Air 'Vairs)

character played by Snoopy in the Charlie Brown cartoon.  It was
appropriate since "Joe Cool" was air conditioned (the only A/C Corvair we
ever owned)  Initially, the A/C didn't work too well, but after some
"adjustments" and R-12 addition, Joe Cool blew a measured 38 deg.F air out
of his center dash vent!  The chilled air was so cold it hurt your hand if
you kept it in front of the vent for very long!  Lets see you match that
with a modern high tech A/C-equipped car.<GGG>