<VV> Fwd: [?? Probable Spam] E NEWS 1-13-10

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 13 17:29:43 EST 2010

Probably, though the heavy red wire would not terminate at the plug in the
rear. Which is all the better, though. In '67 they rerouted it outside the
gang plug, as corrosion on that terminal would result in car shutdown and a
melted gang plug. Been there, had it happen to me. I'd suggest you change
the engine compartment harness to match. It'll be more reliable.

-Mark