<VV> Naming Corvairs

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 14 16:15:46 EST 2010

About 30 years ago I was given a free '65 Monza 2 door 110 PG with a very large dent on the right rear. On the dent someone had painted "ouch".This car became known as ouch during the next couple of years that I drove it. I don't remember how i disposed of this car.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado