<VV> 65 corvair for sale

ray smith turbovair at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 15 12:07:06 EST 2010

OK, If you live close enough to Minneapolis MN you can get a great project 1965 Monza coupe for a very reasonable price. I have had the starter rebuilt, but never managed to get the car running (eletric problems somewhere & I'm no diagnostic mechanic). We have run out of time, and house with the garage big enough to work on it, and must either sell it, move it, or junk it. As I have 4 other cars to ship (to AR) I can't justify (or fund) the extra trip or expense. Too bad - I liked this car. I quite enjoyed my Greenbeir in collage and was looking forward to driving the coupe from Corvair I wished I have then.

          Reply to sender <mailto:rr2025 at hotmail.com?
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T