<VV> Corvair Insurance in Florida - Warning

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 15 15:47:38 EST 2010

Just a heads up to any Florida Corvair owners who might have their home or cars insured with Nationwide. I got a letter from them today saying that my policy was one of many that would not be renewed after being with them for about 10 years without any claims. Seems that Florida wouldn't agree to a 50+% rate hike scam. If you don't want to be left holding the bag, I would suggest you find another insurer on your terms before they cancel you. I still have 6 months left with them but will replacing them much sooner than that. And don't forget their motto of Nationwide is on your side :-).
Grant