<VV> WANTED: LATE MODEL 4 DOOR SEDAN

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 16 17:35:04 EST 2010

If anyone out there knows of or has a well optioned late model 4 door sedan they would like to sell I am in the market for this car. This car should be a '66 Monza with PG, AC,and tinted glass as a minimum. I am not looking for much of a restoration project but would prefer one that looks and runs good inside and out and that can be driven as is. Not too interested in any rusted cars. Right price paid for the right car. Preferable color combo is blue/blue but am open to any available. Also we would prefer one very original and not a hodge podge of parts assembled. '65 or '67 would also be considered but would rather have a '66. Also prefer in the southwest but am willing to travel if need be. Thanks everyone! Looking forward to some warmer weather.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado