<VV> 2010 CORSA CONVENTION

Arlette Carl arlettecarl at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 17:40:10 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Well my wife and I are making good progress with our International travels plans and our attendance at the 2010 CORSA convention.

We booked our hotel rooms at Cedar Rapids and have booked QANTAS flight to the USA and are currently in the process of arranging our connecting flights from Los Angeles to Cedar Rapids.

With the CORSA convention, am I right in my understanding that registration will be available 'on line' or should we complete a hard copy registration form and air mail it to CORSA?

What's everyone's view on this?

Looking forward to meeting lots of fellow Corvair owners.

Regards

Carl L. Kelsen
RHD 1965 Monza