<VV> Modern Corvair

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Mon Jan 18 15:00:14 EST 2010

On Mon, Jan 18, 2010 at 1:43 PM, Charles Lee wrote:

> No one bailed out the Corvair !  ... and they wrote songs about the
Part of the problem in creating a true "today's Corvair" is while the
Munstang, Camaro, Challenger are noted for their appearence rather than
engineering excellence.  To capture the true soul of the Corvair, the
new Corvair would have to capture the excellent styling of the Corvair
but to be an engineering breakthrough also . . . don't know if GM is up
to the challenge.

tkalp
wichita, ks