<VV> Corsa van

marpack57 at aol.com marpack57 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 20:02:37 EST 2010

Along the same lines as Caveman Pete's latest undertaking I was wondering
why CORSA didn't have a club van. I picture an all white panel with the CORSA
logo on the sides, custom built shelving to hold Communiques,
brochures,club logo products etc etc. I know "who's going to maintain it", "who's going
to store it", "who's going to drive it" and on and on. It would only be used
for conventions, large Corvair gatherings, maybe Carlisle&Hershey and who
knows maybe the "Toss" and events west of the big river. I'll bet there are a
lot of members who would and could pitch in a do their part with the above
challenges.
       I think it's time we think outside the box. Do things we never
thought of 10-15 years ago. Your thoughts?
        Ed in Fla