<VV> CORSA TENT ( Or Van )

taruffi57 at aol.com taruffi57 at aol.com
Mon Jan 18 22:24:19 EST 2010

I think the Tent or Van should be at every large car event that is within
reasonable distance that it could be transported too.  With all of the talk
lately about losing membership, this seems a no-brainer.  Sure it will
drain the treasury that much more, but what we are doing right now isn't
getting  us where we need to be.
I think this effort should be a constant - in the Club's yearly
expenditures.  If I wasn't way down here in Florida, I would sure love to  help man it
at one of those big events w/o pay - as long as I could take breaks  to see
what else is at the event.  Having a couple of pretty  Corvairs at that
tent would surely ramp up interest.

Joe Dunlap
Cen. Fla.
 2 Corvairs ---  Well....2  partial  Corvairs