<VV> PCG web site

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Tue Jan 19 21:38:05 EST 2010

I've updated the PCG web site (finally) to include details for the
Performance Workshop, March 13 in Indy. Registration is still $25 in advance and
$30 at the door. You also get breakfast and lunch.

We'll be having a Friday night get together and BS session at the
restaurant next door to the host hotel. If you're planning on being there,  please
let me know either though e-mail or through PayPal when you  register.

Check it all out at:  _http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html_
(http://www.corvair.org/chapters/pcg/index.html)

I'll also be updating the details as they become available.

Ned