<VV> Needle lube

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 17:20:36 EST 2010

That sounds like a neat idea! I've always used the old hand-pack method.

But going with your grease-injecting technique, I'd use a disposable plastic
syringe, normally
used in composites for injecting resin into voids and available at West
Marine online.

Here's a link:
http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/producte/10001/-1/10001/28491/377%20710/0/resin%20syringes/Primary%20Search/mode%20matchallpartial/0/0?N=377%20710&Ne=0&Ntt=resin%20syringes&Ntk=Primary%20Search&Ntx=mode%20matchallpartial&Nao=0&Ns=0&keyword=resin%20syringes&isLTokenURL=true&storeNum=95&subdeptNum=674&classNum=674

They'd be great for getting between the rollers, without ever having to
worry about scratching any surfaces and will never break.
These are fairly small and might have to be refilled a couple of times, but
I'll give it a try myself, on my next opportunity.

Mel