<VV> Needle lube

hallgrenn at aol.com hallgrenn at aol.com
Wed Jan 20 17:23:50 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/20/2010 4:21:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net writes:

I've got  a hypodermic needle on the end of a grease gun used to inject
grease in  between the rollers of roller bearings. Works great, until I broke
it, Can't  remember where I bought it and can't find it at Eastwood's or
Harbor Freight.  Anybody know where I can get such an animal?
I was thinking of hitting the  hospital ER, but I'm not sure they'd
understand.

Harry  Yarnell

Harry,

I found my last one at Advance Autoparts.

Bob