<VV> Barrett-Jackson Damage?

Mel Francis mfrancis at wi.rr.com
Sat Jan 23 19:38:41 EST 2010

I think it's pretty calm there today. They had a rough stretch of weather
last evening, with high winds and rain.
A couple of shots they showed, were of cars outside, with temporary plastic
covers flapping heavily in the wind.

Nothing worse for a polished car finish, than sandy desert dirt getting
caught under a flapping cover, even for a short time!

I saw an interior shot of one of the big tent buildings with a light yellow
late model coupe in the back ground.
It must have gone across the block yesterday, I didn't see the actual sale.
They cut away often and you'd be surprised how much you miss.

Mel