<VV> Russo and Steele auction damage (NOT Barret Jackson)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun Jan 24 15:09:43 EST 2010

I was in Phoenix last week - he storm Thursday and Friday was pretty
severe (bear in mind where I live we get hurricane remnants), they
said it was the strongest storm in 20 years and about 3" of rain fell
in some areas.  The cars were under those big event canopies, which
aren't really designed for that sort of weather, they evacuated the
whole place when the storm arrived.  What's really bad is that storm
is the same one that clobbered SoCal a day or so before and was well
forecast to hit Phoenix - I may make fun of the weather folks, but
when they say a storm of that size is bearing down, they're usually
right.  Those cars should have been moved to more secure storage.

--Bryan