<VV> Frustration with Clark's Corvair

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:21:30 EST 2010

I thought the LM carpet I got from them had the dimmer switch hole but not
the gas pedal. Been a few years so my CRS kicked in and I can't swear to it
or at it.   Love Clarks and the service that I have got over the years and
lots of parts bought from them and lots of $ never a bad part or transaction
in my 11 years of dealing with them.

Joe

AH of BBRT