<VV> Harley Earl Website

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Jan 27 11:13:24 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/27/2010 4:51:12 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
kenpepke at juno.com writes:

Well, it  is always fun to see pics of the old styling studio along with
the LM clay  sporting EM wheel covers :-)

While I have not been able to appropriate  the time required to thoroughly
study this site, and I will probably never do  as much research as I would
wish to, there are quite a few areas that do not  ring quite true to my
previous knowledge of those times.  Seems there  have been some liberties taken;
nothing really great that jumps right out BUT,  I wonder if others have
questions concerning the accuracy.  Personally, I  am 'taking a grain of salt'
along with the information offered.
Ken  P

Ken - I read through a bunch of the site and the data he presents is  truly
amazing. That said, the guy really has an agenda. Perhaps he is/was a  GM
stockholder who got burned in the "dis-assembly" of GM. I guess I might feel
the same way if that happened to me. He hates Wagoner, and basically
accuses  Bill Mitchell of plotting with Donner, and a few others to "Overthrow"
the  Harley Earl school of design/art at GM. He does have plenty of opinions.
Like  you, I am taking it all in - with a snow-truck full of salt! Great
period  photos!

Seth Emerson