<VV> Vendor/member mediator?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 27 15:12:42 EST 2010

Hank,

I'll not get into it with you as I know that is precisely what you want,
another round of VV squabbles just to keep the pot stirred.  It leads to
loss of VV members virtually every time.

I do believe that a study might reveal more loses of VV members after a
series of your posts than after a series of mine.

Later, JR