<VV> Electrovair II

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 27 20:43:38 EST 2010

All,

Got to talking to another guy about front openings for a/c cooling, and I
happened to mention the Electrovair II. I showed him a frontal shot of it
that I took, for that express purpose, as I was thinking about using the
idea myself.

Anyway, one thing I've always wondered is where the turn signal lights came
from. Are they custom made, or an off-the-shelf item, possibly from a
Pontiac or something of that vintage? Any ideas? They're basically
rectangular, with the outer end radiused in a quarter circle fashion.

-Mark