<VV> Back to the Future/Unique fan belt keeper-oner humor

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Jan 28 22:08:31 EST 2010

In a message dated 1/28/2010 6:15:38 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n5hsr at sprynet.com writes:

Now you  got me going wondering what would have happened to the Corvair if
Dr
Emmett Brown got hold of it. The 1960's seems to be a period Back To The
Future seems to have ignored.  Maybe somebody will write a  prequel?

<SEG>

Charles Fregeau

Reminds me of my two license plate frames purchased over fifteen years
ago--"Maryland Corvair Clubs" on the top and "Corvair--Back to the Future" on
the bottom.

Bob