<VV> Accel Coil

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Fri Jan 29 21:28:27 EST 2010

I had two Accel coils fail.  I loved the response at AutoZone when I brought
the first on back.  They told me I didn't have enough hi-performance mods on
my car and that's why the coil failed.  They replaced it so I didn't say
anything.  The second one failed a couple weeks later, so I put the original
coil back on and it was up to firing the Bosch plugs gaped at 0.040.  It was
a half worn out 110/4.

dp