<VV> Engine building: extra holes under oil pan?

Dan & Synde dsjkling at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 31 11:39:16 EST 2010

Hi Les,

Yes, you can ignore them.  Leftovers from manufacturing.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost killed me already!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/81412237@N00/sets/
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, UltraVan, engine and tranny tear down with
more to come!