<VV> Weird carb problem

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Sun Jan 31 17:53:18 EST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Matt Nall" <patiomatt at aol.com>
Subject: Re: <VV> Weird carb problem

> What could I missed ?.... Help !!! Daniel Monasterio
>  Something in the Cluster.. emulsion / siphon tubes..

> Matt Nall
I agree... 2000 rpm seems way low for the main jet dump passages to start
feeding ... one  purpose of the emulsion tubes is to make the carb main jet
dumpers suck air instead of wet fuel, thus making the mains cut in later
(higher rpm ).

Spray out and maybe wire out those vacuum bypass circuits.

*********
Also, sometimes a 1 inch wooden stick between your teeth helps  get thru
these little 'vair tantrums. (g).
ken campbell, deltawerks