<VV> need advice re: leaky gas tank

Ted Duke teduke at embarqmail.com
Thu Jul 1 09:46:30 EDT 2010

  Bob,

I'm as cheap as the rest of you, but in my case it's a TEMPORARY repair.
   Not my daily driver. <BG>

I have two barns, but no place I can work on a car, wooden buildings
with wood floors (over 100 years old and would burn like tinder...).
I'm in the process (finally) of pricing out and planning to build a 30
x 40 ft metal building with a cement floor.  The quote came in a little
high due to my extravagant ideas, so I'm trimming some.

Donations accepted. <BG>

Then the tank comes out and is replaced!

Ted