<VV> turbo prices

corvairduval at cox.net corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jul 1 12:13:36 EDT 2010

I'm glad he picked them up, otherwise they would be lost to scrap metal.

So he made  money, that is what being an entrepenuer is all about.
Obviously $200 was not too much for the buyer to pay, so it was a win win
situation. 20 years ago I was paying $150 to $200 for complete
turbo/carb/air cleaner assemblies that needed rebuilding. Sounds in line to
me.

And if he hurt his bicep picking the engines up, like I did a month ago,
getting $350 for the pair does not even come close to paying the medical
bills!

Frank DuVal