<VV> tele-column for sale update and question

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Thu Jul 1 18:00:15 EDT 2010

Hey folks,

I spent most of the day today stripping that four door parts car I mentioned.

The tele-column I'm taking bids on appears to be a 65' type...  but couldnt you put it in a 66 or later car just by swapping out the steering box as well?

Also...  the steering box is not unique to the tele-column is it?  I thought I saw mention of this somewhere but it doesnt make sense to me that it would be.  Getting the steering box out of this car would be a real chore as the bolts would not budge a bit.. but if I need it I'll manage.

I would think (correct me if I'm wrong) that anyone with a 66' up car could very easily just get a 65' steering box dirt cheap and use that to install the 65' Tele-column..  If that's the case I'll include a 65' steering box with the setup for anyone who wants it for a later car.

I'll post pics of the column and wheel hopefully later this evening.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)