<VV> An Internship of Sorts

Travis Thayer cmdoptesc.pwnt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 21:30:29 EDT 2010

Hey there folks,

This might be a bit of a longshot, but there's always a chance.... If any of
you saw my post at the beginning of June, you know my story; otherwise,
here's a bit of a quick rundown. I fell in love with a 1963 Greenbrier and
(having absolutely zero automotive experience) jumped feet first into the
hobby and bought it on a whim. Now I'm back home for the summer and unable
to tinker with the car, but I'm itching to start learning things.

Does anyone out there know of a Corvair guy (or I suppose general classic
car restorer) around the San Francisco Bay Area who would be interested in
an extra hand helping with projects? I figure if I'm here all summer I might
as well do something productive. I have my own transportation, I'm capable
of driving some distance, and I am more than willing not to work for pay but
simply to get experience working on Corvairs!

I have a fair amount of free time, and would really appreciate the
opportunity to learn from someone who knows what they're doing. So if you've
got a friend out there who wouldn't mind trading his knowhow for my
hardworking labor, please give him/her my phone number. I would greatly
appreciate anything that comes of this!

Thanks
Travis C. Thayer - (415) 320-3742

[Travis Cole Thayer]
"Classifying mathematical problems as linear or non-linear is like
classifying the universe as bananas and non-bananas."