<VV> Shutdown for Re: Electric fuel pump

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Fri Jul 2 15:28:30 EDT 2010

Many of us have instead used a oil pressure switch that not only turns on the red dash light but also shuts off the electric fuel pump when the oil pressure disappears.
The inertia swich is also an excellent idea.? I use the Ford version which comes on many Ford vehicles.? I've had to show?some Ford car owners just where their switch is and how to reset it if they can't restart their cars after a BIG "bump" or an impact.? It's amazing how few people even glance through their owners' manuals when they buy a new car.
?
Frank Burkhard