<VV> LeVair Visit Today

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 22:13:30 EDT 2010

Today I took the heads from my Corsa 140 to Michael Leveque. While there,
Michael was kind enough to show me around LeVair Performance & Restoration
and allowed my to look over all his and his customer's cars he has in
progress - wow!

Another unexpected pleasure to have Warren Leveque come over to say hello
during my tour. He invited me to walk over and see his collection of
Corvairs and race cars as well, and I also had the chance to meet both women
behind the men ... gracious ladies, both of them.

As I told my friends when I got home to Columbus OH, it was a day full of
'Corvair porn'. I greatly appreciate the time that both Leveque gentlemen
took to show me around their great facility!

Jay Pitchford
65 Corsa 140-4
Columbus OH