<VV> 60 sedan "survivor" for sale on craigs list

Charles Lee Chaz at ProperProper.com
Sat Jul 3 02:37:47 EDT 2010

I guess it would be safe if you already knew where Greensburg was, or knew
that Craig's list had regions (in the upper left) - I didn't but now I do.

I remember now that you have to look in specific 'regions' of Craigs list.
I really don't like Craig's list for a number of reasons, and having to know
where something is before looking for it kind of bothered me.

I don't like eBay much but at least you can find something without knowing
where it is first.

I've advertized there before and that may be why all I get are emails
telling me how to stuff envelopes for $1000 / week, but no responses to the
actual item I listed.

Sorry for not seeing that, and thanks for pointing out my mistake so
diplomatically ;>}) !

~Cz