<VV> anyone near Lynnwood WA? Auto transport?

Ray R. (aka Grymm) vairguy at echoes.net
Sat Jul 3 09:50:14 EDT 2010

I am looking at a corvair I'd like to buy but its near 3,000 miles away from me!  I'm not really financially ready to buy right now but I can probably manage to get the loan I would need and the car is EXACTLY what I want in terms of year, model, and color.

Is anyone near Lynnwood Washington who might be able to look the car over for me?

The other question... I've never even considered buying a car sight unseen and having it shipped before.. but I have sold several that way.  Anyone know where to look for the cheapest way to get a car shipped to me from clear accross the country?  It's a "driver" quality car, so I don't need an enclosed trailer or anything fancy.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Lake Ariel, PA
CORSA member
66' Corsa 140/4 coupe
65' Corsa 140/4 coupe (under construction and almost done!)
63' Monza PG coupe (under construction- quickie driver build)