<VV> Great convention

vair140 at aol.com vair140 at aol.com
Sat Jul 3 13:23:18 EDT 2010

As usual your posst are very upbeat.

Regards,

Guy Brandes
65VAIR140

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis Armer <carmerjr at mindspring.com>
To: virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Cc: yenko108 <yenko108 at hotmail.com>
Sent: Fri, Jul 2, 2010 2:03 pm
Subject: <VV> Great convention

Liz and I arrived home late Tuesday after 2300+ miles of travel
ncluding a side trip to Chicago to visit my favorite Cousin and her
om who is my favorite Aunt. We celebrated her 92nd Birthday. I have
repared for this convention harder and longer than any other since
arth's Ground up restoration in 1996. I had made the decision that
f my health permitted I would compete in all the events including
he Marshalltown speed event as well as competing for the Ed Cole
rophy and entering the Valve Cover races and Model Car Concours. We
horoughly enjoyed our 12 day trip, all the Convention venues, the
onderful hospitality of ICE and Minnesota Corvair clubs, the
arriott, visiting the Amana colonies, the local Bistros and all the
orvair friends both new and old. In conclusion a very big THANKS to
ob Donahugh, Jamie Reinhart and their "Dream Team" for a wonderful
010 / 50 year Intenational Corvair Convention.
Chuck and Liz Armer

CORSA Member
orvanatics Member
orvair Atlanta Director